Pousada Rio Mutum - North Pantanal, Brazil
In this ecological paradise the sound of birds at dawn, the charm of the waters, blue skies, the stunning setting of the sun, horseback riding through the woods and wetlands, trails with total immersion in nature, birds in flocks, otters playing on the banks river, alligators sunning ... provide unique and unforgettable moments.
- 22 apartments type chalet park over an area of 07 acres, all with air conditioning, ceiling fan, fridge, mini closet, hammock and private balcony;
- Reception and TV room;
- Buffet restaurant with varied regional;
- Adult and children's pool;
- Hammocks under árvoes the park;
- Gift shop and convenience;
- Laundry service;
- Jeep safaris and excursions for Toyota;
- Motor boats for rides around the bays;
- Rowing boats;
- Air-conditioned vehicle to transfer;
- Airstrip for small aircraft;
- Telephone line: DDD, IDD and satellite Internet.
The Inn features the proximity to the famous bays Sia Mariana and Chacororé. With over 15 kilometers, Chacororé Bay is famous for its length (almost double the Guanabara Bay in Rio de Janeiro) and the legends and myths created by the local people.